Click on the headline for more:
- "At Home with Susanna Salk and Hunt Slonem" Quintessence
"In Slonem’s world, nature and art are inexorably entwined as are fine and decorative art. His painting is dependent on surrounding himself with the things he loves, both as creative inspiration and spiritual nourishment."
- "Painterly Plumage" L'Officiel Singapore
"Published by Gliteratti, the 270-page hardcover tome is a vibrant follow-up to Bunnies (incidentally, Slonem was born in the Year of the Rabbit), and pays homage to cockatoos, lorikeets, peacocks, macaws and cardinals, among other feathered fowl."
- "A Favorite Artist of Kris Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, and Jimmy Fallon Has a Wild New Project" Architectural Digest
"I find inspiration everywhere, but nothing sparks more ideas than travel. New concepts for my work emerge every time I go away. These new experiences influence my perspective on everything from color and technique to subject matter and scale."
"(Birds) are also the subject of a new monograph, titled Birds, that gathers together over 180 of Slonem’s paintings of feathered beings in one sumptuous tome—and they adorn almost every surface of the artist’s cavernous, 35,000-square-foot Brooklyn studio."
"My passion for birds started when I was a kid in Hawaii – I just fell in love with them. Some people like dogs, but I'm a bird person – birds and orchids. I would sit on the porch with my parakeets as an elementary school kid."
- "Good Day Art Gallery" Fox 5
- "The Approval Matrix" New York Mag
- "Flockstar" Manhattan
- "Birds" Mrs. Mommy Booknerd Book Reviews